Quote PRL’s NEW Advanced style panic device. Now we have 4 for commercial fire exit doors. Designed with square tubing and radius corners, this push pad features the same great benefits as our other panic devices. UL certified and tested to 2.0 million cycles, it can be used on multiple door types to satisfy emergency egress regulations. So, get your Advanced style panic device today! Sold in a variety of finishes, this crash bar accents interiors and exteriors beautifully.
Advanced Panic Device Features:
- Profile Design: Square tubing & radius corners
- Accommodates heavy glass exit doors up to 120” tall
- Strongest push pad on the market
- Latching Options: Top & bottom
- Housing Diameter: 1 ¼”
- Material: Stainless steel
Crash Bar Finishes:
- Brushed & polished stainless steel
- Satin & polished brass
- Oil rubbed bronze
- Kynar paints
Emergency Egress Door Types:
- Frameless All-Glass
- Ultra-Narrow Cladded
- Full-Framed Cladded
Available Exterior Handles:
- Easy Locking Ladder Pulls: Lock at head or floor
- Coordinating Panic Device Handles:
- A, B, C, D, E, F, FS
- Tubular Deadbolt Handles: Lock at head and/or floor
Panic Devices and All Glass, Full Frame Entrance Systems
Buy the NEW Advanced style panic device at PRL. Now, you have 4 designs to choose from for your emergency egress doors. Need your materials right away? See how our Urgency Program can help when you’re in a pinch.
Did You Know?
PRL IS A CERTIFIED MINORITY-OWNED BUSINESS
Fastest lead-times in the industry!
PRL Glass Systems, Inc.
13644 Nelson Ave
City of Industry, CA. 91746
For estimates & orders