Get floating headers at PRL. See how many lengths, finishes and more you can order for all-glass doors. Virtually unnoticeable, these supports yield beautiful entries unobstructed from any framing. We extrude all headers in our facility from top quality aluminum. Designed for Total Vision System (TVS) all-glass doors, you’ll learn what styles you can bid and which applications they can be used for. Find out more below. Our floating headers have a lot to offer frameless all-glass entrances.
What Doors & Applications Can I Use Your Headers For?
- Interior & exterior frameless all-glass entries
- TVS doors, panic systems & oversized passageways
- P, BP, F, A & WS450 all-glass door styles
- Glass-to-wall & glass-to-glass applications
Do These Supports Accommodate Closers? Which Kinds?
- Overhead concealed door closers
- Work in conjunction with floor closers
How Many Glass Thicknesses Will Floating Headers Fit?
- 3/8”, ½”, 5/8” & ¾”
What Lengths Can I Order Your Framing Sections In?
- Standard Lengths: 36” & 72”
- Custom Lengths: Extruded per your dimensions
Are Your Headers Available in Many Finishes?
- Standard Finishes: Brushed & polished stainless steel, satin and polished brass
- Custom: Assorted colors upon request
Learn more about PRL’s Euro & Center Lock Housings
PRL’s All-Glass Door Floating Headers – Designed for Total Vision Systems in conjunction with floor closers.
Buy All-Glass Door Floating Headers at PRL. We have many lengths, finishes and more for your entry projects. Team with PRL and land those big government contracts! As an MBE supplier, we’re the place to shop. See why!
Fastest lead-times in the industry!
PRL Glass Systems, Inc.
13644 Nelson Ave
City of Industry, CA. 91746
For estimates & orders