Need a panic device for your next project? Bid PRL’s Classic style for emergency egress doors. Round in design with traditional radius corners, this L-shaped interior crash bar has a lot to offer. Our Classic panic device is the strongest on the market and can be used on numerous doors for interior or exterior fire exits. Available in a collection of popular finishes, this push pad looks beautiful on a host of commercial passageways.
Classic Panic Device Features:
- Profile Design: Round tubing & traditional radius corners
- Housing Diameter: 1 ¼”
- Latching Options: Top & bottom
- Material: Stainless steel
- UL certified & tested to 2.0 million cycles
- Meets emergency egress regulations
- Accommodates heavy glass exit doors up to 120” tall
- Brushed & polished stainless steel
- Satin & polished brass
- Oil rubbed bronze
- Kynar paints
Applicable Door Types:
- Frameless All-Glass
- Full-Framed Cladded
- Ultra-Narrow Cladded
Available Exterior Handles:
- Coordinating Panic Device Handles: A, B, C, D, E, F, FS
- Tubular Deadbolt Handles: Lock at head and/or floor
- Easy Locking Ladder Pulls: Lock at head or floor
PRL’s Classic panic device. Order yours for emergency egress doors. Delivering premium quality products since 1989, we’re the right choice. Access PRL’s CAD, BIM and specs easily. Get them for your next job from our ARCAT® page!
Panic Devices and All Glass, Full Frame Entrance Systems
Did You Know?
PRL IS A CERTIFIED MINORITY-OWNED BUSINESS LEARN MORE
Fastest lead-times in the industry!
PRL Glass Systems, Inc.
13644 Nelson Ave
City of Industry, CA. 91746
For estimates & orders