Order exterior folding doors at PRL. See what our complete aluminum bifold systems include. Rendered in many configurations, track options and finishes, these accordion sliders meet broad entrance needs. Our aluminum framed doors are made for indoor/outdoor access ways. Terrific space savers, they deliver unobstructed entries with panels that neatly fold into a side-stacked orientation. And accepting vast glass types, our folding doors can increase sound control, energy efficiency and hurricane protection. Get yours today! They arrive in half the lead-time as other suppliers!
Exterior BiFolding Doors / Features:
What Do Accordion Bifold Systems Come With?
- Thermally broken doors & frames
- Top-hung rollers
- Heavy duty stainless steel hinges to support oversized panels
- Smooth-sliding floor guides
- State-of-the-art seal systems
How Many Configurations Can I Bid?
- In-line, 90˚, multi-panel & custom
- 2-8 door options
- Manufactured with up to 16 panels per system
- 8 doors max each way
What Aluminum Frame Finishes Can I Specify?
- Clear & bronze anodized
- White powder coats & Kynar paints
- Standard mill & dual tones
- Vinyl wood grain films & custom finishes
How Many Locks & Glass Types Are Offered for Accordion Sliders?
- Various lever lock sets & deadbolts
- Tempered, laminated, low E & reflective glass
- SentryGlas® Plus interlayers & sound control
- Hurricane impact resistant glass
- Dual & triple pane IG units
Don’t miss out on PRL’s exterior bifolding doors. Great for business and home entries, our complete accordion systems knock out the competition. Did you know? PRL’s an MBE supplier! That’s right. Learn the benefits of bidding with us!
Fastest lead-times in the industry!
PRL Glass Systems, Inc.
13644 Nelson Ave
City of Industry, CA. 91746
You May Also Like: