Bid PRL’s full framed door packages. Our cladded entries deliver many perks. They arrive with all hardware preinstalled, withstand heavy demands, improve weather control and grant maximum visibility. Available in 3 vertical stiles, our full framed doors are built with heavy-duty aluminum frames, adjustable weather stripping and no glass stops. Offering vast options, these cladded packages include your choice of door stile, finish, glass type, handle, lock, and optional panic device.
Full Framed Cladded Door Features:
- Heavy-Duty Aluminum Frames: Withstand heavy demands
- No Visible Glass Stops: Clean, minimal seam entrances
- Adjustable Weather Stripping: Improved weather control
- Standard Top & Bottom Rail Heights: 4″, 5″ & 10″
- Accept Glass Panel Thicknesses: ¼” to 1″
Complete Entry Door Packages Include:
- Full Framed Door Stile: 3” narrow, 4” medium or 5 ½” wide
- Cladded Aluminum Finish: Oil rubbed bronze, Kynar paints or 316 stainless steel
- Glass Panel Type: Tempered, laminated, IG, colored, sandblasted & more
- Pull Handle: Standard, offset, C-pulls, ladder & locking ladder
- Lock Option: Lever lock sets, deadbolts, electric strikes & more
- Panic Device Style (Optional): Classic, Unique, Innovative & Advanced
Full Frame Cladded Doors
Learn more about PRL’s Full Framed Complete Entrance Systems.
Shop PRL’s full framed door packages. Our cladded entries deliver many perks. Got a rushed job? Use our Urgency Program and get your materials right away! Learn all about it now. Why risk the wait?
FULL FRAMED CLADDED ENTRANCE DOOR & PANIC DEVICE
For Panic Hardware with strength and style, PRL Glass & Aluminum Emergency Exit Doors are the Industry leader!
Fastest Lead-Times in The Industry!
PRL Glass Systems, Inc.
13644 Nelson Ave
City of Industry, CA. 91746
For estimates & orders
You May Also Like:
- Entrance Door Ladder Pulls. Popular Handles for Diverse Door Styles
- Buy Decorative Laminated Glass. Create Awe-Inspiring Projects with Us!
- Tiffany & Ruby Interior All Glass Sliding Doors. Entrances with Boundless Views at PRL