Shop PRL’s innovative style panic device. Manufactured for all-glass and full-framed doors, this interior push bar creates stunning fire exits. Crafted with square tubing and mitered corners, you can select from an assortment of architectural finishes. We extrude our Innovative panic devices for commercial doors. Sold in top and bottom latching designs, they’re sure to meet your emergency egress needs. And you can also buy coordinating exterior pull handles. Get yours today!
Innovative Panic Device Features:
- Profile Design:
- L-shaped square tubing & mitered corners
- Housing Diameter: 1 ¼”
- Material: Stainless steel
- Strongest on the market!
- UL certified & tested to 2.0 million cycles
- Satisfies emergency exit regulations
- Suitable for heavy glass egress doors up to 120” tall
- Brushed & polished stainless steel
- Satin & polished brass
- Oil rubbed bronze
- Kynar paints
Fire Exit Door Types:
- Full-framed cladded
- Ultra-narrow cladded
- Frameless all-glass
Available Exterior Handles:
- Tubular Deadbolt Handles: Lock at head and/or floor
- Coordinating Panic Device Handles: A, B, C, D, E, F, FS
- Easy Locking Ladder Pulls: Lock at head or floor
Panic Devices and All Glass, Full Frame Entrance Systems
Bid Innovative panic devices at PRL. Made for all-glass and full-framed doors, they satisfy vast fire exit specs. Need an MBE supplier for your job? Order at PRL! As a certified minority-owned vendor, we can help in many ways. Find out!
Fastest lead-times in the industry!
PRL Glass Systems, Inc.
13644 Nelson Ave
City of Industry, CA. 91746
For estimates & orders