Order PRL’s laminated bullet resistant glass. This laminated safety product offers numerous benefits. Available in threat levels 1-8, we render huge arrays of sheet sizes, colors and glass types. Fabricated in-house with our proprietary blend of PVB and polycarbonate, our bullet resistant interlayers are thinner and lighter than others on the market. Perfect for framed doors and windows, bandit barriers and more, this laminated glass line will meet your project needs.
Bullet Resistant Glass
- Threat Levels 1-8: Guard against a volume of weaponry & ammunition
- Exceptional No-Spall Ballistic Protection: Protects against high-velocity impacts at 15ft. from target
- Superior Defense at Front & Backside of Glass: Guards people from ammunition & glass breakage
- Great for Framed Applications: No excessive weight & easily fits in door glazing pockets
- Satisfies Building Codes: Meets UL 752 & NIJ 0108.01 standards
Laminated Sheet Sizes & Interlayer Thicknesses:
- Standard Max Sheet Sizes: Up to 48″ x 96″
- Custom Sheet Sizes: Up to 60″ x 96″
- Standard Overall Interlayer Thicknesses: 1” Custom Overall Interlayer Thicknesses: Depend on threat level (Ex: Level 3 = 1.10″ thickness)
Bullet Resistant Glass Types, Options & Colors:
- Applicable Glass Types: Annealed, heat strengthened & tempered
- Glass Options: Tinted, reflective, textured & mirrored
- Interlayer Colors: Clear, blues, grays & more
Get in on the advantages. Shop PRL’s laminated bullet resistant glass today! Delivering top quality products to the glazing industry since 1989, you can count on us. 800-433-7044. Team with PRL and land those big government contracts! As an MBE supplier, we’re the place to bid.
PRL Glass Systems, Inc.
13644 Nelson Ave
City of Industry, CA. 91746
Fastest Lead-times in the industry, No other single-source supplier offers faster delivery for laminated bullet resistant glass products!
You May Also Like: