Explore Easy locking ladder pulls at PRL. See why our handles are so easy to use. Ideal for a host of standard and oversized doors, you’ll find out all this hardware has to offer. Below we cover a variety of locking ladder pull questions. You’ll discover what lengths, profiles and finishes you can get as well as which custom shapes we make. Suitable for a number of door styles, these are handles you can’t bid without. Keep reading to learn more!
Why Are Locking Ladder Pulls So Easy to Use?
- Concealed deadbolts located at waist height
- 2 Locking Options: Key from outside or thumb turn on inside
- Makes securing doors simple & convenient
Can I Lock These Handles in More Than One Location?
- Yes. Deadbolts can be secured in a couple locations
- Half Length Ladder Pulls: Lock at head or below
- Full Length Ladder Pulls: Lock at head and/or above finished floor
How Many Ladder Pull Lengths Do You Render?
- Which Glass Thicknesses Will They Accommodate?
- Available Lengths: 48”, 60”, 72”, 84” & custom
- Glass Thicknesses Accepted: 3/8”, ½” & ¾”
What Handle Profiles, Shapes & Finishes Can I Order?
- Standard Profiles: Round or square
- Custom Shapes: Hexagons, diamonds, S-shapes & more
- Finishes: Brushed & polished stainless steel, custom paints
Where Can Your Ladder Pulls Be Used? Which Kind of Doors?
- Interior & exterior entrances
- Swing & sliding access doors
- All-glass, aluminum & full-framed cladded entries
- Gates & wine cellar doors
Learn more about PRL’s EASY LADDER PULLS perfect for Complete interior applications
Easy Locking Door Ladder Pulls
Easy locking ladder pulls. Shop at PRL and get convenient, easy-to-use handles for multiple door styles. That’s right. With us, it all adds up to better. Check out PRL’s Live Chat! We can help you with billing, product questions and more!
Easy Ladder Pull shop online! For Your Specification Size, Style & Budget! SHOP NOW
Fastest lead-times in the industry!
PRL Glass Systems, Inc.
13644 Nelson Ave
City of Industry, CA. 91746
For estimates & orders