Explore PRL’s Max Aluminum patio doors. We render 2 patio door series. Both roller systems, and sharing many great features, we’ve complied a handy guide to determine which is right for you. Sold in 3 vertical stiles, these sliding doors can be made in one-way single pocket, two-way bypass, multi-track, and 90° configurations. Sporting heavy duty aluminum frames, Max sliders are durable and accept tempered, laminated and IG units in multiple thicknesses. Learn more about them below!
Max Aluminum Sliders / Patio Doors: Series Comparison:
- Top hung roller system
- Slender stainless steel bottom floor guide
- Transitions smoothly from one flooring surface to another
- Bottom roller system
- Solid aluminum bottom track
- Stainless steel guide accommodates any site concept
Cabo & Cancun Shared Features:
- 1.75″ polymer rollers for standard size doors
- Excellent energy efficiency, sound control & water protection
- 3” jumbo polymer rollers for oversized doors
- Hurricane impact rating for 3” stiles with laminated glass
- Stainless steel adjustment screw bearings
- Drop seal systems for maximum weather & sound protection
- Interlocking stiles for smooth operation
- Manufactured-in house with nail fin technology
- Lowest profile sill AAMA rated for exterior use!
- All doors & glass panels ship pre-glazed!
Max Aluminum Frame Finishes:
- Standard: Clear & bronze anodized
- Vinyl Woodgrain Films: Vast walnuts, oaks, cherries & more!
Sliding Vertical Door Stiles:
- 3” & 4” standard profiles
- 1” ultra-narrow profile
- Custom & oversized
Quote Max sliders at PRL. 2 patio doors to meet all your needs. Get easy, hassle-free shopping! Using our online portal, you can bid any time of day without long lines or phone delays. See how simple ordering is!
Bring The Outdoors In with PRL’s Max Sliding Doors
Put Shopping at Your Fingertips! Order PRL’s IG Units with PRL’s online ordering system.
Fastest lead-times in the industry!
PRL Glass Systems, Inc.
13644 Nelson Ave
City of Industry, CA. 91746
For estimates & orders