Order PRL Max aluminum sliding doors and discover all the configurations you can get. Sold as top hung or bottom roller systems, these sliders can be rendered as traditional patio doors, multi-panel assemblies or corner units. Manufactured in-house with heavy duty frames, our movable glass walls bring strength to indoor/outdoor entries. Offered in 3 door stiles, a huge array of finishes and glass types, these aluminum sliders meet several specifications.
- What Aluminum Door Stiles Can I Purchase for This System?
- 1″ ultra narrow, 3″ medium & 90° corner
Which Slider Configurations Are Available?
- One-way in-line single & double pocket, multi-panel & corner units
- Bi-parting -to open in the middle
What Are the Max’s Best Features?
- 3″ Jumbo Polymer Rollers oversized doors to glide easily
- 1.75″ polymer rollers for standard size doors
- Stainless Steel Adjustment Screw Bearings: Enable quick installation
- Superior sound control, wind & water protection
- Hurricane impact rating available for 3″ stiles with laminated glass
How Many Sliding Door Finishes Can I Request?
- Standard Aluminum: Clear & bronze anodized
- Vinyl Woodgrain Films: Several oaks, cherries, walnuts & more!
- Custom: Numerous powder coats & Kynar paints
Which Glass Thicknesses Will These Frames Accept?
- Tempered & Laminated: ¼”, ½” & 9/16″
- IG Units: 1 1/8″
PRL Max Aluminum Sliding Doors. Choose yours today at PRL! Durable, versatile and beautiful, these sliders combine the best of form and function. Need to meet your MBE spend requirements? Bid with PRL! Certified since 2017, we’re the right choice.
You may also like:
- Shop Complete Shower Enclosures at PRL. See How Easy We Make It
- Fire Resistant Glass. You Can’t Stay Protected Without It.
- Easy Locking Ladder Pull
PRL Glass Systems, Inc.
13644 Nelson Ave
City of Industry, CA. 91746