PRL offers spandrel glass colors and can color match any custom color. ICD’s OPACI-COAT 300® is a water-based silicone coatings that delivers first-rate opacification for numerous glass types & thicknesses. Ideal for several different projects for interior and exterior wall cladding, Opaci-Coat 300 Spandrel brightens & brings vibrant color to homes, offices, restaurants and much more!
Applied in-house, Roll-Coat or Spray application. Let us meet your glazing needs!
PRL’s Tornado Lead Times allows standard colors from 3-4 Working days. Custom Colors Available Contact PRL for detail, Leadtimes and cost.
On What Types of Glass Can Spandrel be apply?
- Clear, Low Iron, Tinted, Reflective, or Reflective.
- We apply spandrel coatings to: Monolithic or Insulated Glass
What is the Glass Thickness Available?
- 1/4”, 3/8”, 1/2″, 3/4″ and IG Units.
What Standard Colors Do You Carry?
- PRL caries 16 standard color shades and an Unlimited Custom Colors.
Do You Color Match? If So, How?
- ICD can color match to any color desired! A color sample must be provided, upon receiving the color sample we then will ship out a color match sample to you in the mail. Once you have received your sample, you can proceed to move to forward in ordering the paint or if you would like to adjust the color pigmentations.
- Custom Color Shades other than our standard ones.
- We can create nearly any custom shade!
- Please consult us for cost details
Where Can I Use Spandrel Glass? What Applications?
- Wall Cladding, kitchen or bathroom backsplash, & vertical glass glazing. Curtain Wall, Full-Frame Doors & Insulated Glass Units.
Shop PRL today and find bottomless spandrel glass colors! Not only do we make your client’s project look good, but we make you look good too. Check out PRL’s Live Chat feature! We can help you with product, billing and delivery questions on the spot.
PRL’s Color Spandrel Video Experience the Advantages
PRL Glass Systems, Inc.
13644 Nelson Ave
City of Industry, CA. 91746
You May Also Like: